[MV] M-series alternator upgrade kit

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 04:47:16 PST

List,
Maybe some of you will be interested to know about the
alternator upgrade kit that RAM offers. The generator was
bad on one of my early M35A2 trucks and RAM advised
me of the kit. The kit allowed me to install a later M151
alternator and everything (except the alternator) I needed
to do the job was included. These kits were for when a
truck's engine was being upgraded to a newer model
465-1 engine, so ignore step one in the directions:
Remove engine with generator... :)
RAM's E-mail: Rooster1943@aol.com
He was very prompt in sending the kit to me.
Joe Young