My baby is finished...

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 11:25:14 PST

Hi listers,

I'm proud to introduce to the knowledgeable members of the list(s) my
FINISHED restoration of a 1960 (yes, 1960) Willys MB-T .

Got in Padua, Italy, 1 year ago, I found it built in Latina in 1960. not
"rebuilt"...
probably (I've found the shapes of old signs just below the only "foreign"
green layer of paint) former "foreign aid" - marshall plan.

after a strong restoration (see the original conditions) , now I've aken
the photos for the Old Cars Register application.

All things are original, down to the smaller nut or washer, but tarpaulin
(Beachwood) , wiring harness (Vintage Wiring of Maine) and tires (Coker).
I wish to thank also Rick Larsen for stencils.

"Thank you America" signs are xerocopies taken from an original found on a
wood box.

You people of America can think about this trailer as a good memory of
after war aids to finally free Europe countries.

enjoy pictures at
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1091264&a=11960731

tks,

maurizio

 | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
 |______(*)_| www.pierino.com
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| 20155 Milano MI Italy
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228