Re: [MV] WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #1 (Or, The Great Black Widow Hunt of 2001)

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 14:06:51 PST

Steve,

I hadn't thought of it that way, but you are right. My Carryall IS an
arachnid habitat! What have I done? The critical and delicate ecosystem...
like a living reef on dry land.

I didn't grow up in California, but when in Rome...

I shall return my Carryall to the orange grove from whence it came, where
it can serve a more noble purpose as a spider refuge. I only hope it's not
too late and the species can recover.

On second though, I think I'll take the fenders off tonight and hope I find
the remaining critters before they find me. ;-)

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Forest, CA
'42 WC53 Carryall (and spider habitat)