Re: [MV] CCKW Parts

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 16:04:10 PST

You can use M-series bows and corners (cut 4" off each end of the M-series
bows and redrill new holes). I have these on my cckw. You can also use the
M-series M35 tarp by making the wood side pieces 4" taller and installing
the canvas backwards (front to back) I do this too. The M-series tarps are
cheaper and the increased room makes it easier to load the jeep. The
M-series flaps work just fine too.

 The M-series troop seat legs might work too.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce