WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #2

From: Chris (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 23:39:29 PST

Mercifully short post tonight folks. I need to get to bed. Removed front
fenders, radiator cover, and the hood. Poor thing looks naked.

No real problems with the bolts. WD40 helped, but life in the desert was
probably the main reason things went well.

Plenty of webs, but no more black widows. They're waiting till I'm
actually under the truck changing transmission fluid or something to avenge
their fallen comrades.

I'll be at a conference tomorrow and won't be back till Friday night. More
then.

And thanks to all who have responded with tips and encouragement.

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Forest, CA
'42 WC53 Carryall