RE: [MV] M35A2 Oil Filter Problem

From: Joe Garrett (garrett@aa.net)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 07:39:05 PST

There is an O ring that does not come with the NAPA oil filter (or I should
say, the one that comes with it is the wrong one). You need to purchase it
separately. If you did not replace that O ring, which goes around the end
of the can, you could have just been leaking oil around the interface
between the can and the oil filter boss.

Joe G.