Re: [MV] M-54 convoy truck

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 09:11:34 PST

David,
Let him know that not all gun trucks were 5 tons. There were some very nice
M35's that were converted. That is if he is worried about the CDL problem.
I only know of 2, 5 ton gun trucks being built. It would be nice to see
more and hopefully nobody will do the same one. But I dont expect many
people to do the conversoin. I know its going to be hard enough for me to
weld steel on a mint drop side bed. For I origionally bought my M35 for
the conversion, but with the extra cargo tie downs it had and how mint she
was............I left her as a stock linehaul truck.
Jeff