Re: [MV] M35 Shift pattern...

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 05:43:12 PST

And I thought was just to get lever out of the way of the third person in
cab -- I realize military did not permit three people in cab.

Friend of mine who was enlisted MP loves to tell about the several times he
stopped deuces with three people sitting in car - and 90% of the time one
was a lieutenant and told them only two in car were allowed and the office
would tell one of the enlisted men to get in back where it was raining --
then MP would ask to see drivers permit. Not having one officer would have
to get in back.