Re: [MV] Honey, I rolled the Humvee/The story

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 13:38:50 PST

Here is what caused the victim in question to roll over and play
dead...firsthand from the photographer

---------

Glad you liked them... we had a few stupid cops over
there decide they'd take a joy-ride. They had the
accelerator floored, and were making it fish-tail in
the soft sand. It went sideways, and the tires gave a
little and the rims dug in. They were going so fast
that the side didn't touch the ground. It went right
over onto the roof. Both side mirrors are still
intact. And you know how wide a Hummer is. They just
had damage to the turret opening, and a few cracks in
the roof framing. - Gary

---------

Andy