Anyone want this?

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 15:06:59 PST

Hi list,

Gee, cleaning up after the ambulance is kind of like opening a Christmas
stocking.

Found a operation data plate I had taken off of the glove box door for safe
keeping; brass with single hole in the middle of each end (1 3/8" by 3
1/2"). It shows the transmission gear shift pattern and transfer case
engagment lever shift pattern. At the top, it reads, "DISENGAGE FRONT AXLE
DRIVE WHEN OPERATING ON HARD SURFACED ROADS". Came off my WWII 3/4 ton
Dodge. There is some brass peeking through the blackened background but is
nice and readable.

TJ