Radio Stuff For Sale

From: D Russo (drusso@together.net)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 17:15:30 PST

Time to make some space.....
I have some vehicular radio equipment for sale:
qty 3 of AS-1729 antennas, consist of three pieces, AT-1095 lower section,
AS-1730 Upper Section and SCC446046 Ball Tip.
These are used, cosmetic scratches, but not damged. I have 3 complete, asking
$25 each or all 3 sets for $60.
buyer pays shipping from Vermont, 05676....
Also....
Two large radio mounts..
MT 4394, which is basically a large table with adj. legs, would have to go Truck
Freight.
and
MT6188G large cage prob from back of Hummer or Blazer
These were bolted together, but will separate.
Make me an offer on these, buyer pays truck shipping...willing to palletize for
shipping if you request...or pickup in Central Vermont....
Thanks..
Dave Russo