Military Surplus Gear For Sale

From: Gray, Chris (Chris.Gray@fmr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 11:38:50 PST

HI Everyone... Recently I put a list of military equipment up for anyone who
requested it, but I forgot one thing... How to contact me for questions or
orders. I thought it was on the spreadsheet but I just saw that the page
did not come out...

I can be contacted in reply to this message, or at the email:
ghost8546@yahoo.com or by calling 781-910-9230.

Also I will be adding the following items to that listing:

Shelter Half Tents (with ropes, poles, stakes)
GI Air Mattress
and more Mess Kits (complete with spoon, fork, knife, and p-38 can opener)

Thanks
Chris