Large militaria collection for live auction

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 16:34:22 PST

NO EBAY HERE!
LIVE AUCTION APRIL 20, 21 2001

List,
Please pass this on to any groups or individuals who may be interested.
There are lots of items in this sale which will be very interesting for
props on your vehicles. If you make it to the sale, please identify
yourself to me. You won't have trouble finding me- I'll be calling the
sale.

Partial listing below. Full catalog (inventoried as of today) at
http://www.astory.com/auctionsale

Revolutionary Era American Sword in silver mounts, Indian War Sack Coat,
very rare ca. 1919 US Siberian Service duffle coat, US and Asian pattern
Tiger Stripes, Signed Japanese Swords- one in family mounts and one very old
blade in storage mounts, 1910 Hotchkiss Mountain Howitzer pack frame and
accessories, Franco-Prussian War Tunic, WWI Belgian Tunic, WWI German
headgear, WWII German Major's Waffenrock, Vietnam Era Infra Red Scope new in
case, WWII US Army Fireman’s Coat, WWII Japanese High Ranking Officer’s silk
tunic, last ditch Japanese Burlap Coat, WWII US Army camouflage, Original
Oil Painting of A. Hitler, WWII German POW-made unfinished model of Tiger
Tank, WWII USMC camouflage, WWII field operating table, Painted Early WWII
Aviation Squadron Kelly Helmet, US Civil War Confederate Short Sword, WWI
Chauchat Ammunition Belt, US and CS marked artillery short swords, US FA-18
Hornet Pilots flight gear complete with helmet, camouflaged US WWI helmet,
near new WWII German Water Pattern camouflage coat- large size, Double Decal
M35 helmet- named and brought back by 29th Division Normandy Veteran, piles
of WWII US Army Pinks and Greens, Ike Jackets, Early Vietnam Special Forces
Advisor Theatre Made camouflage jacket, WWII US Field Gear, Original oil
painting on board of B24 Liberators in flight dated 1945, Bayonets and
Swords from many eras, US Civil War Buttons, Vietnam theatre made US Field
jacket, WWI uniforms with patches, Painted WWI suitcase, US WWII Flight
Gear, WWII German Field Gear

john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com