Re: [MV] Mule steering problem.

From: Randyb777@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 20:02:18 PST

Keith,
I'm not sure this is the same problem but might be worth looking into.
I had a knock in my right front hub only turning right and going forward.
I'm can't remember if it did it in reverse. I immediately called my Mule
guru Bill Watson and he said it was a worn axle and one of the balls was
trying to coming out and as it snapped back in it made what I described as a
knock. I replaced the axle and no more knock.
Possibly yours is catching and feeling like the steering is.
Hope this helps,
Randy Baker
Clayton, CA
MVPA #19633