Zetmeyer book

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 06:51:35 PST

Fello listees....
I have probably butchered this fellows name terribly, but a fellow with a
name like Robert Zetmeyer wrote a book (looks like a TM, but isn't) about the
M-37 type trucks.  I read a copy some time ago (good book), and I seem to
remember that near the front he gives the name of the
commission/committee/study/report that brought about the M series
replacements for the WWII truck.
I was hoping one of you has a copy of his book and would take the time to
look up the name of this group/report for me.
Thanks,
David Doyle