Would like to trade a Race car trailer for a MV

From: R.W.Swearingen (rwst@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 10:11:22 PST

  I have a custom built race car trailer for sale or trade. The trailer is
27ft long with a 16ft open car space, the rest is enclosed. It has a 10
drawer Snap-on tool box and a 4,500.lb winch with a remote control inside,a
steel diamond deck and two 3500 brake axles with good tires. There is a
battery for the winch and interior lights mounted inside the trailer. The
trailer is great for racing. You can put everything inside but the car (
when you get home from the track you don't have to unload the truck and
it's ready to go the next time you are ). I can also let the generator,
little air compressor and 10x10 pop-up shelter go with the trailer. The
trailer needs a little TLC (paint and a little body work). I have photos
that I can Email. $5,500.00 for everything. I would like to trade for a 3/4
ton or larger military truck that runs ( prefer a 1-1/2 to a 2-1/2 ton WW2
or M35 )
Thanks for your time. in Texas.

Webb
rwst@cox-internet.com