Re: [MV] Zetmeyer book

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 10:04:23 PST

That would be John Zentmeyer's book which is available
from Portrayal Press (among others I'm sure):
http://www.portrayal.com/manuals.html

It's an Interchange Manual for all WW2, civilian, and
postwar Dodge Power Wagon (and I use that term
loosely) type 4X4 (and 6X6) parts.

I don't have it either, so I can't answer your
question directly....

BK