m880 24 volt batty tray

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 05:24:45 PST

i ordered a 24 volt batty tray and hold downs and j bolts they didn't
have the wing nuts thats a hardware store thing any way
did i for get any thing
i'm hoping to up ther cold cracking amps by 2 fold
and give my self a little to spare at lights being left on
i was thinking of a 2ed alt. to help them batts charged cucv stile
butt i need a floating neg on that one and will the gm bolt on the
right side of my 318
using the left side mounting hard ware the pivot bolt will need to by
longer to make up for the lower bracket being bent for the left side
not the right side and the alt needs to come out to
meet the front belt pulleys
a 12 volt cucv alt would me the right pick if i can find one
or one off a big truck that has the neg. lose i don't feel i
need a 200 amp i'm thinking any thing 60 or better
  and cucv is not in my spell checker
sorry to bug you