legal troubles

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 17:24:51 PST

Jack: I want you to use these remarks in any way that is best for you.

1. I do not know you, but I know of your reputation, which is spotless.

2. The job of law enforcement is to "Protect Life and Property". By
observing, following, and later arresting someone who is NOT the immediate
target of an investigation is entrapment. Their job is to PREVENT, or to
ADVISE you to stop what you are ABOUT to do, not wait and watch while you do
something, which I understand, was only an oversight in paperwork.

3. Get a good lawyer, or two. Ask the NRA for their recommendation of a
good one, if you are a member. Don't be afraid of the ACLU, just because
they often represent the "other" side. They will help even us, if asked.

4. If you need financial help, ASK and the $100 bills will start coming in.

(mil-veh.org listers are watching the situation closely)

5. Remember that in the final stages, it will be either a judge and/or a
jury who decide your fate. They are generally receptive to the truth, unlike
the shitheads who do the arresting, who thank God, are NOT the judge and
jury.

Good luck, and Semper Fi. Arthur P. Bloom, Pres. Inter Agency Motor Pool