Re: [MV] M-M ZASI Military

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 16:29:42 PST

  Sam

  Welcome to the club.. I acquired my Mod 325 from the GSA auction
last summer .. Same difference Chevy C-100 chassis made into fire
engine by Buffalo fire equipment. Mine still has the OD paint under
the hand brushed on fire engine red.. Acceptance tag says Aug of
43 .. I'm also in the process of working out the details to aquire
one of the 4 X 4 crash truck version .. So lets stay in touch and
compare notes.

                            Bob B