Re: [MV] Need a humvee soft top and doors

From: Trader John's Outpost (john@trader-johns-outpost.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 22:09:15 PST

Steve,
    I have all types of soft tops available in used condition, all are OD.
I have four man and two man tops, both front and rear. I have no doors, and
no bows. I may have one rear curtain for the four man top.-- I also have
old style seat cushions used excellent arriving shortly. These parts are
not listed in my web site (I only sell Dodge parts there), so you will have
to either e-mail or call me if you want more info or want to order. (I can
also get doors, but they all have bad stiching)
Prices as follows (3 cond. grades, the higher the price the better the
condition--email me for specific conditions on which top you want).
four man front tops---------$75.00, $45.00, $25.00
four man rear cargo tops----$65.00, $45.00, $25.00
two man front tops---------$45.00, $25.00, $15.00
two man rear cargo tops----$45.00, $25.00