PAINT STRIPPER

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 07:54:51 PST

Okay...I went out to the shop and got a container of the stripper in
question..Uncle Sam uses it extensively now. It is safe to use - your dog
can walk in it and it will not eat his toe nails off.. Called PEEL AWAY
6...made by DUMOND Chemicals, New York, New York...10036.
DO NOT be in a rush with this stuff..Apply it with a brush...roller or your
cat. Cover it...either use the supplied cloths -or - I use shrink wrap.
Let it sit for several hours. It removed all the paint from the MULE I
did...rinse it off with warm or cold water and a good stiff brush - or wire
brush. Try it, you'll like it.. the cat was hard to rinse off..Gene