Georgetown Airshow

From: R.W.Swearingen (rwst@cox-internet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 18:16:32 PST

Going to be having fun at the Georgetown, TX. Airshow! Thought I'd put
something on the list about the airshow
that we have coming up in May on the 4, 5 and 6. As of right now we have a
M4 Sherman, German Hetzer, 4 Half-tracks ( US & German ), Artillery, a few
jeeps, German Motorcycles. All of these along with explosives and
aircraft, will be used to recreate a very ambitious European theater WWII
battle lasting approx. 14 minutes during the airshow. In addition there
will be a Tora! Tora! Tora! Pearl Harbor Re-enactment. The Confederate Air
Force "Blastards" will be taking care of the Pyro for the Airshow and
Re-enactments. Friday the 4th will be a night show with Fireworks and Pyro
( it is something you have to see to believe ). The Re-enactments will be
on the 5th & 6th. If anybody has a WW2 Vehicle and would like to take part
in the Re-enactment just E-mail me off list and I will put you in contact
with who you need to talk to. The Lone Star chapter of the MVPA will be on
hand with their Vehicles on display, so if you have a MV that's not WW2 or
you don't want to take part in the Re-enactment there still will be a place
for your MV ( if you're wanting to bring a MV please let us know soon so we
can plan for it ). Thanks and keep'em rolling.

Webb Swearingen

R.W.Swearingen Trucking - Heavy Equipment Hauling
We Specialize in Moving Historic Military Vehicles in Texas