M151A2 For Sale,,,,,,,

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 02:29:53 PST

Dear Listers........

my friend Neil is selling his M151A2. Located in USA......
This is his description of it:-

"Ken, If you need more pictures, let me know. I need around $ 6950.00, she is
in perfect condition, and runs perfect, I put a new heater in it, new water
pump, new master
cylinder, radiator has been checked and flushed, all new diff. oil, new top,
side curtains doors, good tires, good glass, all the seats are perfect, new
batteries, new hoses and belts, it needs nothing, Neil."

I have a photo of it for anyone interested.
You can contact him at
                                           poynter1252@hotmail.com

Kind regards........

Ken