RE: [MV] trailers

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 09:39:20 PST

Mike,
You need to re-think your dealings with the city and the neighbors, if you
cave to them they will run you nuts.
You can play the paper game into your court by doing a Freedom of
Information Act request on ALL paper work even distantly involved in your
situation.

Include the full training files on all of the city employees that have been
involved in the situation, get and read the LAW, they would use against you,
and consider filing a harassment law suit.

Do a one page write-up on the situation, and take a petition around to
everyone within 2 blocks of your house and have everyone sign it.
You may well find that the only complaint is from a friend of a city
employee, I did!

When I had the fight with the city here, the straw that broke the camels
back was finding out that the building inspector had failed the open book
test more than 3 times to be a building inspector.

In the end they decided to "Make an Example" of a rent house across the
street, in the end the city lost the City Manager, the City Planner, the
Fire Chief (was supervisor over Fire Marshal) the Fire Marshal, and the
Building Inspector.

The last I heard several months back the owner on the $30,000 rent house was
considering settling for over 7 figures.

The write-up on the fight is under the Ancient History link on our web site.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- MVPA -22345-