Re: [MV] Normandy France TRIP

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 11:04:54 PST

Tom Hello:

If you could send to me my ticket ... I"ll gladly open doors and carry your
bags for FREE.

My wife says she doesn't mind as I need the paractice
LOL ...she's too silly now isn't she ?

Keeps us posted on your traveles to the land of marvelous guilliotines
designs and other exquisite stuff.
Stuff like
French Poodles
French Pastries
French Bread
French Wine
French cooking
French Countryside
French Perfume
French Maids
French Kisses ..oops delete those last two !
and of course French Military Vehicles

Keep us posted

Regards
Rob Pearson