Here we go again

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 22:05:40 PST

On the subject of Jack Tomlin (and I know I am going to hate myself later
for joining in on this, especially after a certain party gets done flaming
me) it sounds only as if he (a) did not have placards for a hazmat load and
(b) did not have required hazmat paperwork. Sound like misdemeanors to me.
We have also been assured that he is licensed to possess explosives so I
cannot see how we got into the felony catagory. Am I missing anything here?
TJ