US Water Can

From: Henry & Kate Cubillan (cubillan@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 09:21:33 PST

I got this from the Land Cruiser Mailing List and thought someone here might find it useful! Posted by Steve Helmreich at:
<helmre@utmc.aeroflex.com>

To All:

I have a 1944-marked US Jerry Can for WATER - porcelain lined, OD color,
in very nice shape, all original. Would make an excellent display can
for a military collector. I'd love to sell or trade it for cruiser
parts to anyone who could use it. It has a cotton seal/gasket, and
would be wholly inappropriate for gasoline use. Any WWII Jeep-heads
out there?

--
Steve Helmreich
helmre@utmc.aeroflex.com