Re: survey results.

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 14:30:52 PST

Mark,
I have all the info archived, but haven't yet had time to compile it all.
Typical, when I thought I had time and asked, work picked up and has been
really heavy. I have a conference this weekend and won't be home until late
each night. Hopefully, I'll get some time soon to compile and post to the
list.
Thanks for asking.
Jim