Hooray!

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 00:12:10 PST

Hi list,

Had a fella come visit me today who took almost every WC54 Dodge ambulance
part I had! Oooooh I got lots of space around here now and nothing but
Scout Car stuff as far as the eye can see. Time to get back to the Scout
Car business!

I have a few ambulance pieces waiting to be shipped to their new owners
still and I held back a few items that a few of you made inquiries about.

The M105 trailer I bought continues to be GREAT storage and is
mobile....what could be better? But now instead of Dodge stuff inside it
has other stuff inside thereby making room on the ready racks for Scout Car
parts. I'm getting so organized I can hardly stand it!

Regards,
TJ "fat cat" Smith
MVPA 21162