Re: [MV] Kettenkrad Paint

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 01:37:46 PST

"Philip J. Ulzheimer" schrieb:

> Can anyone tell me where I can get custom matched paint for my ugly yellow
> (but original) colored Kettenkrad? Preferably somewhere in the USA because
> I have had problems getting paint shipped from Europe. Thanks.

I can't tell you where to buy the paint in the USA, but I can tell you where to
buy it in Germany.
I don't understand why there should be any problems, shipping paint from Europe
to the USA.
Some paints must be declared as hazardous (?) goods but some not. The
Kettenkrad paint
definitely not.

Best regards
Andreas