Re: [MV] Reenactment Pictures

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 06:21:29 PST

At 05:53 AM 3/24/01 +0000, you wrote:
>M5.......american car and foundry....St Charles Missouri.....I was the
loader on this tank...we were stuck in the creek and threw both
tracks.....while backing on a cable one track was restored but the other
was hopelseely jammed........Once up on hard surface..the other track was
quickly remounted and the M5 was driven back to the Knob Creek Range....for
a good cleanup.....

jon