Re: [MV] M35A2 photos and Musings YES MUSINGS

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 15:14:38 PST

I will never forget the time when my M109-A3 first started with a new
injection pump. This was after 2 weeks of sanding, sand blasting, and
generally getting very dirty. I had a grin a mile wide then started jumping
up and down. Toasted that beautiful noise with a large cold beer and then,
THEN, running it up and down the dirt road. Talk about orgasmic!
I can RELATE.

Happy Landings and thanks for the memory

Regards
Emmett