Please! Post My Pics

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 19:32:05 PST

I'm internet-challenged. I have no way to directly post scanned-in
pictures made from color prints. I have no way to scan, either.
This week I'll have the mock-up pictures of
my '39 Ford Panel Conversion / California National Guard-115th
Quartermaster Regiment.
The mock-up is somewhat crude, but does the job.
  I can save lots of time if someone on this list
will agree to post my pics (on photopoint?) for me.
  My goal, by the way, is to find the other Panel
Conversions authorized by the Quartermaster
General or by the Militia Bureau of the U.S. War
Dept.