Last chance for these 5 new BF Goodrich Tires

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 08:56:49 PST

Hello all.

I have to redeem this certificate by the 31st, so today is the very last day to
take advantage of my offer.

I will swap you 5 factory direct BG Goodrich TAs from the following list, any
size, for 5 new 9 X 16 Military NDTs to go on my M-37.

Control T/A
Touring T/A
Radial T/A
Euro T/A
Comp T/A
Radial Long Trail T/A
Sport Truck T/A
All Terrain T/A
Mud Terrain T/A
Commercial T/A

You can check out the tire specs and sizes at:
http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/catalog/

If you just don't have the cash right now, but are of good character, I am
willing to get your tires now, and wait for my NDTs for a reasonable period of
time, just like a few good old salts were willing to wait for me...

But TIME runs out tonight!

Bill