Re: [MV] Looking for a set of M35 front-axle hubs

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@netzero.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 16:44:53 PST

Arthur-

Yes, I know the best solution would be to buy your hubs. I wish I could,
'cause they do look real neat. But, I simply don't have $525 to spend on
this truck, and besides, I don't plan to off-road it hardly at all. May
someday, when my wife gets over the fact that I spent $3000 on the thing, I
will be allowed to spend some more money on the truck, but that won't happen
any time soon.

My original plea still stands - I need a spare set of original M35 hubs to
modify.

Thanks -

Mark