REPLY to Dan BeverT-90 REBUILD VIDEO

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 21:30:53 PST

Hello Dan, it's Rob here:

Below is the info you requested regarding tape payment.

Cost is $10 in US funds
We will include packaging and shipping cost also !

If you would like Insurance however, that will be an "extra" US $1.10
( We rarely have had other tapes lost in the US Mail ...quite rare, however,
it could happen?)

_________________________________
COST: of VHS. format is NTSC the US standard

$10.00 US Currency rate
or
$11.10 With Insurance.

Note: Overseas tapes are of a different format than NTSC. These will, for
example,
be transferred to pal (UKstandard) Price is approx $30 extra.
Overseas folks... you may be able to have these tapes transferred at a
cheaper rate in your country?
Check if your VCR plays American Standard too ?
Many have dual formats.
_________________________________
Don't send any cash between an old birthday card !
Folks, I would "prefer" if you could swing by your post office, and send a
Postal Money Order.
However, if that's really a "problem" ...then send a check as a second
choice method of payment.
(No Credit Cards)

Allow about 10 days for the tape once I receive your payment.
Call me or e'me if you have any other questions.
Phone 1- 607-749-2627 or aussierob@odyssey.net

Make out your Money Order or checks payable to Rob Pearson
T-90 Video
Rob Pearson
West lake road
PO Box 518
Little York, NY
13087-0518

A NOTE for NY STATE RESIDENTS,
Please add NYS Sales Tax at your local rate.
To find the exact amount, check a receipt from a recent purchase in your
county.

Regards,
Rob Pearson