WTS

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 22:26:13 PST

Hi List If the weather is good Thurs. I'll be bring home a couple of M35A2
at this time I plan to part them out. Both are complete trucks but one has
the transmission lying in the cargo bed the other has the radiator and maybe
a few other parts in its bed. Let me know what you need and the price you
want to pay or if you need one of the trucks I'll take 1200.00 your choice.
I'll try to have more details and some pictures up Thurs. or Friday. My
location is South Ga. 31555 and I will ship UPS the small stuff or if you
send a truck I'll help load it. Thanks, Wayne