Re: [MV] Looking for Military Boom Truck

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 17:30:25 PST

Hi Tom and List;

Have you tried looking at SEECO (Southeast Equipment Company) in Agusta
Ga.? They have lots of the big military construction equipment and
trailers. They even have some tracked carriers (all neat stuff that I
couldn't afford even if I had a use for it ;-) ) and giant
forklifts. They have a website but I don't have it with me. You should be
able to do a web search with their name and find it pretty easily.

Good hunting,
Jim
MVPA #17216