Re: [MV] Military D cell batteries wanted dead or alive

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 18:36:06 PST

Dan,

Good luck finding military issue BA-30s. I don't recall seeing any of them
in OD in years. We used OD batteries with BA-30 designation back in the
early to mid 80s. In last 10 years, all BA-30s have been filled with
commercial batteries. In the past few years, we've simply purchased
batteries locally and they no longer came in the military box with BA-30
designation.

I wish you luck. I am sure there are some out there somewhere. You just
may have to turn over a LOT of rocks to find them. I'll keep my eyes open.

Jim Rice
Ft Sam Houston, Texas.