Scout Car Parts

From: Pike Bishop (wildbunch1@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 22:06:31 PST

Howdy,
Have recently discovered (every trip into my hangar seems like an
archeological jaunt), 1ea set of repro Scout Car Armor which I used to
make years ago. This set consists of both sides, front and rear. One
side (2pc's), is completely drilled and countersunk. Even the footman
loop holes are drilled. The other side is not drilled.
All 4ea pieces are Excellent Quality in every way and about ready to
install on your Scout Car Project. With the exception of being armored,
they are cut and drilled to exact M3A1 specifications and will bolt
right up. May have some other Scout Car odds and ends.
Serious parties email me off list for photos, information.
Thanks
Pike
TEXAS!