MV SHOW

From: Mike Ellis (tgravitt@chattanooga.net)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 03:32:08 PST

Hello list,
Myself, Ron Alred, and Bill Bradford are sponsoring a Military Vehicle Show
in South Pittsburg, TN at the National Guard Armory on 20-21 April 2001. It
was advertised in the Army Motors and Supply Line. So everyone that can come
on down to the show. There is no judging of vehicles, Vendor spots are
$5.00 and to enter a vehicle is $5.00. We had 47 vehicles last show. It
gets bigger every year. We are all members of the GAMVPA and the National
MVPA. Anybody into Land Rover vehicles Bill sells parts for them, lots of
the old stuff. You can talk with him then. Set up is on Friday and the show
is on Saturday 8-5pm or when every you get ready to leave. Limited space on
the inside Drill Hall. Limited two tables per vendor from what is there,
but you can bring your own if you like and use more. There are Hotels within
5 miles and plenty of places to eat. South Pittsburg is right off of I-24
West of Chattanooga and East of Nashville. The Armory is about 5 miles from
interstate. You can contact me Mike Ellis at 423-658-2808 or just email if
you have questions.