Excellent WWII Jeep Windshield Assy/Grills

From: Pike Bishop (wildbunch1@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 12:58:49 PST

Howdy,
Anyone have any interest in a really nice WWII Jeep Windshield Frame
Assembly? The one I just "excavated" from my hangar appears to be in
really excellent condition with no 'cobbed' on welded brackets or other
extra crud of any kind welded on, as is often the case. Appears to have
only one bad spot in one of the arms. Both glasses are intact! Surface
rust, but has all brackets I think and do-dads.
Also just found 2ea WWII Jeep Grills in pretty good shape. No dings or
bends, but one has a little cancer.
Interested parties contact me off the list for photos, pricing and
shipping information.
Thanks
Pike
TEXAS!