Re: [MV] Willys 52 truck?

From: lou (lou@frontier.net)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 05:26:28 PST

TM280001 (1950 revision) shows a Willys model 4wd 1 ton pickup and also a 1
ton Willys 4WD "Van" (which looks like the 1 ton pickup with a large square
metal camper shell on it) as being in the army inventory. No mention of the
Jeepster (which would have made a nice scout car except I think they were
built in 2WD only). I think the Gladiator model was later then the fifties
(could be wrong on that - memory!?).