Need help on details of painting a M1009 blazer

From: John Fuller (hotrod@mvp.net)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 10:11:23 PST

Hi list,

I need help and advice from all of you on details of repainting a M1009 Blazer. The unit's original camo paint is faded and need of some attention. I want to paint back original and I am new to military vehicles and there paint. Also how to I get the pattern for the camo and how much prep work for the paint and where do I find the specs for the paint and how to I buy the paint. The unit I am working on is a 1984 M1009.

Thanks for all the help
John Fuller