Re: [MV] HMMWV Radio Woes

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 13:03:35 PST

Well, I don't think you cooked it. The highest voltage you have in a mil vehicle
is 24 volts, and the radio is made specifically for that. From your description,
you didn't reverse the cables, which might cook it, if you had done that. Where
are you located? I have a 524 and a 246, both of which work. Jim (Seattle area)