HMMWV Dust Boots/CV Boots

From: Tony Castagno (tcastagno@careerstream.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 09:53:42 PDT

Hello List,

I'm looking for pricing on some Boots for my 85 HMMWV.... While installing
my radio this weekend, I noticed I had been slinging grease on my RF
wheel.... turns out I have a tear in my dust boot. I replaced my RR boots
last summer (it was pretty easy just really messy.... ) I figured I should
replace all of my other boots while I was going to do this one, so I pulled
the three halfshafts that had old boots on them. I am now looking for the
kits for inboard and outboard boots..... I have a call into Suplus
Enterpizes and American Military Parts, but I'd like to see if anyone could
suggest any other dealers/individuals who I might be able to compare prices
with....

Thanks in advance,
Tony