willys jeep...gyro

From: col col (male367@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 23:13:52 PDT

Hi all...

I am wondering if any one on the list happens to have , or know where i can
get pictures and details of the jeep project that was done at essendon/pt
cook near melbourne australia in 1943,,,The government carried out
modifications to a jeep and installed a rotor driven off the power take
off,,,and added a plywood shell to enable it to fly...it was developed to
transport personel into jungle areas in new guinea and the islands,,,I have
some photo copies of the jeep flying...but they are very poor quality and
not in colour...and there is no indication of where they came from..regards
and thanks from colin....(australia)