RE: [MV] Humvee tires for sale

From: Tony Castagno (tcastagno@careerstream.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 12:43:20 PDT

Jim and List,

Great to hear about your find on tires. Curious if the location is up in
your neck of the woods... Kind of a long way for me in Atlanta GA... If your
source is in the North West there is a great place in the South East that I
have used. About a half year ago a guy from Toby Sexton tires
http://www.tobysexton.com/ here in GA posted a list of types of tires they
had. They wanted 55 bucks for HMMWV Bias Ply tires any condition you could
find in their warehouse I think the worst they had were in the 80% range. I
checked them out personally and walked away with two tires with the
manufacturing tits still on them probaby 99%. The tits on my other two NOS
tires took about 300 miles to wear off so they must have been under that.
In addition they painted them for me and looked like brand new all for 55
bucks a tire. I'm not connected with them in any way but did receive
excellent service and product. They have all kinds of military tires even
for jeeps deuces and probably whatever else you have even saw some HEMMET
tires as well.... quite a place...

Cheers,
Tony