Re: Jeep pictures

From: col col (male367@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 23:57:10 PDT

Hi Rob....Thnks for the interesting mail...and at the risk of turning this
in into a personal letter writing club..i will just answer you,,...It is a
coincidence,,but every place you have lived in, i have been to,,,i lived at
whyalla, lived at hamilton...spent time at bandiana near albury at RAEME
when i was in the army..spent time at liverpool in the army..(no,,,not in
holesworthy,,hehe)...and i have a few jeeps. Three jeeps i have are
registered...a willys..a ford and a cj2..the willys is a left hand drive on
full registration,,and it does draw a lot of interest when i take it out,,i
now live on the mornington peninsula..near hmas cerbrus..(and walking
distance to crib point RSL..and a cold fosters.)..by the way Beer went down
15 cents a pot here today,,,thank you Mr Howard..lol I will have to get your
postal address to send the pics pf the flying jeep as the photo copies are
very bad,,,but you can get the general idea of how they set it up...I really
think that by the time they were on the way to perfecting it,,the aussies
had won the war and it was not needed...

Regards,,and look forward to hearing from you again...colin